Sunday 25 September 2011

HPSC Multiple Vacancies – SEPT 2011 – www.hp.gov.in


Applications are invited from the citizens of India for the post(s) in different Departments of Himachal Pradesh, either by Online Mode or by Offline Mode below by 22/10/2011.  Applications received after last date(s) will be rejected straightway.

Vacancy Details

S. NOVACANCYTOTAL
1Acharya Sankrit (College Cadre Class-I) Gazetted16 Posts (On Contract Basis)
2Assistant District Attorney Class-I (Gazetted)02 Posts
3Assistant Engineer (Civil) Class-I (Gazetted)08 Posts
4Assistant Engineer (Environment) Class-I02 Posts
5Assistant Geologist, Class-I (Gazetted)01 Post (On Contract Basis)
6Assistant Professor (Pharmacy) Class-I (Gazetted)01 Post
7Assistant Town Planner, Class-I (Gazetted)01 Post
8Deputy Director, Zila Sainik Welfare Class-II (Gazetted)04 Posts
9Head Master (School Cadre) Class-II (Non Gazetted)212 Posts
10Lecturer (B.Pharmacy College) Class-I (Gazetted)04 Posts
11Medical Officer (Dental) Class-I (Gazetted)42 Posts (On Contract Basis)
12Principal (B.Pharmacy College) Class-I (Gazetted)01 Post
13Principal (College Cadre) Class-I (Gazetted)03 Posts
14Scientific Officer (Physics & Ballistics) Class-II (Gazetted)01 Post
15Senior Planning Draughtsman Class-II (Non Gazetted)03 Posts (On Contract Basis)

Last Date

Last Date of submission of application is 22.10.2011 (08/11/2011 for remote areas)

How to apply

  • Candidates may apply online by using the website http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
    Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. However
    candidates may also apply through offline mode, by using the OMR Computerized Application Form which can
    be purchased from the Counter of  H.P. Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla-171002
  • Candidates are advised to read carefully the  instructions for filling up the Online Application Form  given in
    Appendix-I  and  instructions

Advertisement Details & Links

More details about this advertisement can be obtained from below link:
http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/file.axd?file=2011%2f9%2fAdvt-VIII.pdf
Online Registration